The menopause normaly makes changes into your body , but there are ways to treat the symptoms.
The most common symptoms of the menopause are hot flushes and night sweats They’re caused by a malfunction in the body’s normal methods of temperature control..
the best tips to keep cools:
• Do more exercise
• Use lighter clothing.
• Try to keep your bedroom cool at night.
• Reduce your stress levels.
• Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol.
• Rest more
• Do regular exercise
• Do relaxation exercises such as yoga
• Not do exercise within two hours of bedtime
• and you should got to bed at the same time every night
More exercise means that you are more active and you will suffer less from the symptoms of the menopause. It is good als well to prevent heart disease and osteoporosis.
Give up smoking
It means less symptoms and longer life..